Marineland Magniflow 360 Canister Filter
The Marineland Magniflow Canister Filter provides powerful filtration to keep aquarium water clean, clear and sparkling. Its efficient 3-stage filtration system removes biological waste, discoloration, impurities, dirt, and debris from freshwater and marine aquariums.
- Powerful, complete 3-stage filtration
- Easy maintenance and fast setup
- For fresh and saltwater aquariums
- 3-year limited warranty
The Magniflow is loaded with user-friendly features to make maintaining your aquarium easier than ever. The canister lid creates a water-tight seal when pressed down, and lifts up for easy removal. Stack n' Flow filter trays allow multiple media layers for total filtration, and are easy to remove for media cleaning or refreshing. A quick-prime button fills the filter chamber with water for fast, self-priming setup, and a valve block lets you immediately shut down water flow and separate the lid from the motor housing for simple, spill-free maintenance.
The Magniflow Canister Filter achieves complete purity by forcing water through several layers of targeted filtration, including:
- Mechanical Filtration: Filter foam pads screen out dirt and debris. Marineland filter foam should be cleaned and rinsed every 3 weeks and replaced every 9 weeks. (Do not clean with soaps or adhesives)
- Carbon Filtration: Inside the carbon bag, Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon removes odors, discoloration and water impurities. Replace carbon bag monthly since carbon de-activates with use.
- Biological Filtration: Bio-filter balls and rings provide large, multi-faceted surface area for Bio-Spira and beneficial ammonia-reducing bacteria colonies to thrive.
- Water Polishing: Before water is returned to the tank, a polishing filter pad removes any remaining fine debris. Replace every 3 weeks. (Do not clean with soaps or abrasives)